U.S. Postal Employees
PostalEASE is the Postal Service’s telephone enrollment system that has been used by career employees primarily for Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) transactions. This service has been expanded to include many other Employee Payroll and Benefit Management options.
How to use PostalEASE
Have this information ready:
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- If you don’t know your PIN, call PostalEASE and follow the prompts to request that your PIN be mailed to your address of record. This takes 10 days or less. Your personnel office may also be able to assign a PIN for you.
If you are using PostalEASE to set up or change your allotment/net to credit union options, you will also need the following information:
- The credit union’s Routing & Transit Number: 272477694
- Your Account Number and type of account. Please check your last statement to make sure you have your complete account number.
Once you have all of the necessary information call PostalEASE toll-free at 1-877-4PS-EASE (1-877-477-3273)
After completing your changes you will hear your confirmation number, when your choices will be processed, and when your choices will be reflected in your paycheck. Record this information for your reference.
Ask a General Question
Products & Services
- Visa Cards