Zeal Credit Union’s mobile app is super convenient and easy to use. We have exciting features included on our mobile app that make managing your account easier than ever before! You can download the app for your phone or tablet at the Apple App Store or on Google Play. Take a look below at the features that are available through our mobile app.
- View Account Balances – If you need to check your balance you can do so on your phone or tablet with a few taps on your screen. It’s never been easier to check your balance right from your mobile device.
- Transfer Money – using your phone or tablet, you can transfer money between accounts with just a few taps. Plus, you can make cross-account transfers which allow you to transfer funds to another member at Zeal Credit Union.
- Pay Bills – our easy to use Bill Pay service is included within our app. You can use this service to make one-time payments or recurring payments, schedule future payments or make multiple payments from an easy-to-use payment screen.
- Mobile Deposit – this feature allows you to deposit checks with your phone. You simply snap a picture of your check and follow the instructions on your app. Members must be approved for access to this service. Both primary and joint account owners may be eligible.
- Quick Balance Check– prior to logging in to an account this feature allows you to see account balances and the last five most recent transactions with a simple screen swipe. It is designed to help you stay on top of your financial status. If you would like to use this feature it will have to be manually turned on in the Settings menu when you download the app.
- Push Notification Account Alerts – this feature allows you to receive banking alerts via push notifications on a mobile device. You will have to manually enable this feature in the Settings menu of the app, but once push notifications are enabled you can subscribe to a variety of banking alerts including low balance alerts, large withdrawal alerts, balance updates and more.
- iPad Multitasking – this feature supports the “Slide Over” view on iPads to run another app at the same time while keeping the mobile banking app on the screen. You can use Slide Over with iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 2 or later.
- Password Recovery Credentials – this feature allows you to recover either a user name and/or password right from your phone or tablet when you type in the wrong password.
- Fingerprint ID – Fingerprint ID is available on the Android device with physical fingerprint scanner and Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. This feature is available on Apple devices as well. Apple devices must be iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad mini 3 or any device released after. You can enable and disable fingerprint ID manually.
If you have any questions about our mobile app please contact us at 800-321-8570 ext. 7400.
Ask a General Question
Products & Services
- Visa Cards