Q. What is the Zeal Financial Advisors* Program?
A. As your partner, our intention is to help you achieve your financial goals for yourself and your family. That’s why when you visit Zeal Credit Union, you have access to a full-service financial advisory program that offers you retirement, insurance and investment services.
Q. How does the Zeal Financial Advisors Program work?
A. Jon Lybeck, our full-time representative, is available to meet with you to evaluate your financial needs, offer recommendations and coordinate your investment and insurance choices.
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Roll-over your 401(k) or pension plan if you’ve changed jobs
- Develop a savings and investment plan
- Create a retirement income plan to approach those years with confidence
- Manage your investments
- Protect your family with life insurance or long-term care insurance
- Save for college education costs
To set a no-cost, no-obligation appointment, call Jon Lybeck at 800-321-8570 ext. 108.
Still looking for more information? Click here.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
* Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.
Jon B Lybeck
Ask a General Question
Products & Services
- Visa Cards