Q. What is the Zeal Financial Advisors* Program?
A. As your partner, our intention is to help you achieve your financial goals for yourself and your family. That’s why when you visit Zeal Credit Union, you have access to a full-service financial advisory program that offers you retirement, insurance and investment services.
*The Zeal Financial Advisors program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Q. How does the Zeal Financial Advisors Program work?
A. Jon Lybeck, our full-time representative, is available to meet with you to evaluate your financial needs, offer recommendations and coordinate your investment and insurance choices.
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Roll-over your 401(k) or pension plan if you’ve changed jobs
- Develop a savings and investment plan
- Create a retirement income plan to approach those years with confidence
- Manage your investments
- Protect your family with life insurance or long-term care insurance
- Save for college education costs
To set a no-cost, no-obligation appointment, call Jon Lybeck at 734-466-6126.
Still looking for more information? Click here.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
* Zeal Financial Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.
Jon B. Lybeck
Ask a General Question
Products & Services
- Visa Cards